Sometimes because of our busy lifestyle, we forget to take care of our hair the way that we should. It’s important to include these tips in your hair regimen everyday to get the long, healthy, natural hair that you desire.
6 Simple Tips For Growing Healthy Long Natural Hair
- Your nutrition is vital to growing thick, healthy and long hair. Eat a balanced diet. Your hair responds to what you put in your body. Be healthy on the inside and it will show on the outside. The nutrients in your body are what make your strands strong and healthy.
- Drink a lot of water (At least 8 glasses a day) to help flush the bad stuff out of your body.
- Exercise – when we exercise we sweat from our scalp, this helps to unclog the hair follicles. Then, new hair grows in those areas.
- Take care of your scalp with proper cleansing and frequently massage your scalp to aid in hair growth.
- Apply natural oils such as argan oil, coconut oil and olive oil to seal hair. Massage them into your scalp and these will aid in hair growth and make your hair stronger.
- Take your daily vitamins like one a day vitamins or biotin vitamins. Your hair will grow thicker and stronger.
Maintaining The Growth Of Your Natural Hair
- Always use a heat protectant when using heat on your hair. Or you can avoid heat on your hair to minimize breakage.
- Use a sulfate free shampoo to avoid dryness on your hair and it’ll help to avoid breakage of hair.
- Water is the best moisturizer for your hair. You can add oils to the water and make your own spritz. This will hydrate dry hair and reduce breakage.
- Look for natural hair products that will be a good match to your hair texture. You may have to test a few products before you actually find the right one. The right products are moisturizing products. Read the ingredients of products and eliminate those that can be damaging to your hair and cause your hair to break.
- Give your hair a lot of TLC like deep conditioning and hot oil treatments etc to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Protect your hair while sleeping. Always wear a satin bonnet OR use a satin pillowcase. This will help your hair keep its moisture and prevent breakage of hair.
- Take care of your ends. They are the oldest part of your hair and need some extra TLC. Moisturize and seal everyday.
Check Out Our Other Popular Posts
- Natural Hair Products
- Inexpensive Products For Natural Hair
- Homemade Deep Conditioner For Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Treatment / Remedies
- Dry Natural Hair / Remedies
- How To Build A Natural Hair Regimen
- Protective Hairstyles / TUTORIALS