Why Make This Homemade Leave In Conditioner
This is one of my favorite diy leave in conditioner mix that will keep your hair moisturized the whole day. It’s also great for re-twisting hair at night if your hair feels dry. You can use any aloe vera juice, oils and leave in conditioner and it will work just as great.
The importance of the recipe and the hack is to make a leave in conditioner that has a pH balance of 4.5 which is ideal for hair and thus provides great moisture to the hair. Read on how to maintain pH Balance for your hair. so that you can get the right measurements and ideas on how to make your mixture. Below are the ingredients and measurements of my diy
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite leave in conditioner
- 2 Tablespoons Aloe Vera juice
- 2 Teaspoons of castor oil
- 2 Teaspoons of jojoba oil
1. Mix all the ingredients together well. Store the mixture in a airtight container and it’s ready for use.
****I use it after I wash my hair and when I need to retwist my hair and it works great. The shine and softness on my hair is amazing.
2. You can use any leave in conditioner / oils / aloe vera juice of your liking.
3. The consistency depends on the thickness of the leave in that you’ll be using. The end product of the recipe above has a runny consistency.
4. The benefit of adding Aloe Vera Juice is that it acts as a natural conditioning agent to restore the hair’s sheen, luster and shine. A great pH balancer for your hair.
5. It also soothes and moisturizes the scalp and eliminates any dandruff issues.
6. The oils in the recipe seal in all the moisture in your hair to last the whole day.
Make sure to refrigerate after each use.
Check Out Other Popular Posts
- pH Balance And Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Products
- Inexpensive Products For Natural Hair
- Dry Natural Hair- REMEDIES
- How To Build A Natural Hair Regimen
- How To Make A Homemade Deep Conditioner