Sometimes because of our busy lifestyle, we forget to take care of our hair the way that we should. It’s important to include these tips to your hair regimen everyday to get long natural hair that you desire.
6 Simple Tips For Growing Great Long Natural Hair
- Your nutrition is vital to growing thick, healthy and long hair. Eat a balance diet. Your hair responds to what you put in your body. Be healthy on the inside and it will show on the outside. The nutrients in your body are what make your strands strong and healthy.
- Drink a lot of water (At least 8 glasses a day) and clean your body.
- Exercise to take out the bad stuff out of your body.
- Take care of your scalp with proper cleansing and frequently massage your scalp to aid in hair growth.
- Apply Natural oils such as Argan oil, coconut oil, olive oil, peppermint oil, tea tree oil to seal hair and massage into scalp and these will aid in hair growth and make hair stronger.
- Take your daily vitamins like one a day vitamins or biotin vitamins. Your hair will grow thicker and stronger.
Maintaining The Growth Of Your Natural Hair
- Always use a heat protectant when using heat on your hair OR avoid heat on your hair to minimize breakage.
- Use a sulfate free shampoo to avoid dryness on your hair and hence avoid breakage of hair.
- Water is the best moisturizer for your hair – You can add oils to the water and make your own Spritz. This will hydrate dry hair and reduce breakage.
- Look for natural hair products that will be a good match to your hair texture. You may have to test a few products before you actually find the right one. The right products are moisturizing. Read the ingredients of products and eliminate products that can be damaging to your hair and cause your hair to break.
- Give your hair a lot of TLC like deep conditioning, hot oil treatments etc to keep your hair healthy and strong.
- Protect your hair while sleeping -always wear a satin bonnet OR use a satin pillowcase. This will help your hair keep its moisture and prevent breakage of hair.
- Take care of your ends. They are the oldest part of your hair and need some extra TLC. Moisturize and seal everyday.
To Learn a more in depth, step by step on how to grow your natural hair go to GROWING BLACK HAIR LONG written by Donna Hanover. Its build on ancient knowledge and recipes that promote long, healthy natural hair. It has great remedies for thinning and damaged hair. Give the e book a try and you will be amazed by the results. Your natural hair is going to thrive really well.
What Are Your Hair Growth Tips And Maintenance?? Please Share..
Other Helpful Posts:
- Natural Hair Products
- Inexpensive Products For Natural Hair
- Homemade Conditioner For Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Treatment / Remedies
- Dry Natural Hair / Remedies
- Hair Tools for Natural Hair
- How To Build A Natural Hair Regimen
- Protective Hairstyles / TUTORIALS
- Big Chop Hairstyles / TUTORIALS