SHEA BUTTER MIX
Great for twists and braid outs. You can also use it as a everyday sealant or styler.
2 Ice cream Scoops unrefined Shea Butter
1 stick Cocoa Butter
1 Tbls Olive Oil
1 Tbls Coconut Oil
OPTIONAL: 1 1/2 cup Eco Styler (Whichever color Eco styler is fine ) OR Aloe vera gel – For extra definition of twists and braid outs.
Other oils to add include: Castor oil, vitamin E oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil
• In a bowl soften shea butter (30 seconds) and cocoa butter ( 1 minute ) in a microwave.
• Add all the other ingredients in the bowl and wisk or blend in a blender. You should have a fluffy consistency. Store in a empty jar with a lid. Let it stand for a few minutes to cool and it’s ready for use.
Other Helpful Posts:
- Homemade Deep Conditioners – RECIPES
- Natural Hair Products
- Cheap / Inexpensive Products For Natural Hair
- Simple Hair Growth Tips For Natural Hair
- Natural Hair Care Tips For TWA (Teeny Weeny Afro)
- Protective Hairstyles – HOW TO TUTORIALS