What Is The LOC Method?
The LOC method is a way of moisturizing natural hair using a LIQUID first, then OIL, then a CREAM. There are other many ways of moisturizing natural hair for example LCO method which is LIQUID first, moisturizing CREAM next, then seal with an OIL. You can moisturize your hair whichever best way your hair responds to. Both methods are great.
How To Do The LOC Method
- Liquid which will be water in a spray bottle. You can also use a leave in conditioner as your liquid -> To add moisture to hair.
- Oil – it can be any oil such as olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil etc. Use whichever oil you have -> To seal the moisture in your hair.
- Cream – it can be any moisturizing cream like shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie, hair milks, homemade whipped creams, leave in conditioner etc -> This is a second line of protection to make sure all moisture is sealed in your hair.
- Hair Clips -> To separate hair.
STEP 1. Section hair in manageable sections using hair clips.
STEP 2. On each section, apply a spritz of water until fully moist. Then apply an oil of your choice. Then a cream.
STEP 3. You are done. At this point you can continue with styling.
The LOC Method is another way of retaining moisture in your natural hair and it’s done in just 3 easy steps. So many people have benefited from these method.
Do You Use The LOC Method To Moisturize Your Natural Hair?
Other Helpful Posts:
- 5 Big Tips In Moisturizing Natural Hair
- Kimmay Tube Leave In Conditioner
- Homemade Deep Conditioners
- How To Build A Natural Hair Regimen
- Top 10 Tips For A Defined Twist Out
- Protective Hairstyles – HOW TO TUTORIALS
- Big Chop Hairstyles – HOW TO TUTORIALS