AS A DEEP CONDITIONER
- I mix it with 4 Tbls honey, 4 Tbls olive oil or coconut oil or any other oils i have in the house such as jojoba oil .
- Then after i wash my hair i apply the mixture to my hair
- Put on a heating cap for 30-45 min or i just leave the mixture on my hair for hours when am running errands during the day.
- Wash and style my hair as usual.
AS A LEAVE IN FOR TWISTING
On the container it actually says you can use it both ways and am glad i tried it.
- I wet my hair, section hair in manageable sections.
- Apply an oil.
- Then apply shea moisture deep treatment masque then twist.
NB: The only thing i will caution about this product is that don’t use too much if you are using it to twist your hair. I made a mistake of doing that one time and my twist out had a whitish residue on the ends.
So my advise will be to experiment with a little amount at first, then adjust the quantity as you use the product over and over again.
9 REASONS WHY I LOVE USING SHEA MOISTURE DEEP TREATMENT MASQUE
- Has made a positive difference in my hair journey. I tend to have dry hair so it keeps hair moisturized and looks great.
- I only need to use a small amount for a twist out which makes the product last longer.
- The twist out always come out looking defined, frizz free and moisturized even without adding a gel while styling.
- The price is pretty good too. 12 oz for $9.99. I have bought 4 containers since i started using it.
- It has great slip to detangle, adds shine and hair looks moisturized / conditioned.
- Smells great.
- Made with almost 100% natural ingredients.
- Contains NO parabens, phthalates, paraffin, gluten, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA, or animal ingredients.
- I love products made with argan oil and shea butter.
Have you used shea moisture deep treatment masque? What do you like about it?
Other Helpful Posts:
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie – REVIEW
- Top 10 Tips For A Defined Twist Out
- 5 Big Tips In Moisturizing Natural Hair
- Protective Hairstyles – TUTORIAL
- Homemade Deep Conditioners – GREAT RECIPES